Being the nice chap that I am, I am pretty accommodating in terms of payment – as long as any delay or situation is communicated to me clearly and in good time, a solution to suit both parties can often be reached without any further action.
But, at the same time, I need to protect myself and my business. So here are my standard payment terms:
- Payment terms are strictly 28 days (net) from invoice.
- Late and non payment will incur interest.
- Interest will automatically be applied and charged at 1.5% of the total debt and will be back dated from the original invoice date should payment not be received within 14 days of the latest due date.
- Interest will be charged on a daily basis (including weekends and bank holidays) until payment is received in full.
- If a reminder notice is required then a charge of £25 will apply each time one is sent.
- In the event of non payment all copyright will remain the property of KevAdamsom.com Ltd and all permissions revoked until payment is received in full.
- All costs associated with recovery of a debt will be charged in full including legal fees, court costs and an hourly charge of £45 per hour for administration.
- Any variation is at the sole discretion of Kev Adamson T/A KevAdamson.com Ltd and will only be valid if confirmed in writing.