Read the case study: Freelance-Web.Design.
A logo design, web design, illustration and animation project for this great start-up looking to help children learn to read and write.
The site adjusts in size and layout to work and display well across all devices. For e.g. mobile, tablet and desktop.
The website is built on Craft CMS, with payments powered by Stripe.
Character design & development
- Bespoke illustration
- Preparation & optimisation of elements for animation
- On–page SEO elements
- Logo design & brand development
- Creative graphic design
- Set–up and integration of Content Management System (CMS)
- Creative visual web design
- Site planning, consultancy, strategy & architectural decisions
Interested? Fill in the enquiry form, email email@example.com, or call on 07974 697740.
But before you do, you may wish to read this article from my blog: ‘What I need to spin a good web’ – it may help you provide me with the information required to deal with your enquiry effectively.